All 30th Street Senior Center programs depend on financial support from individuals and organizations to keep serving seniors. We receive funds from San Francisco’s Office on the Aging, the seniors we serve, people in the community, foundations and local businesses. Here are some of the ways that individuals, like you, can help us:
- Donate Online - make a gift in honor of someone, in memorial or a general gift to the 30th Street Senior Center through our secure web site.
- Give a memorial donation in remembrance of a loved one or colleague
- Make a general contribution to help us continue our efforts to provide outstanding care for seniors in the community
Since we are a tax-exempt nonprofit organization, all contributions are deductible for tax purposes, to the extent of the law.
Other Ways to Contribute:
- If your company has a Matching Gifts Program, participate in it on behalf of 30th Street Senior Center
- Designate “30th Street Senior Center” specifically through the United Way Donor Option Plan
- Donate property (e.g. real estate, a used car, a boat) to 30th Street Senior Center
- Include 30th Street Senior Center in your estate planning - thoughtful estate planning can provide individuals with greater control and security in their future, while benefiting 30th Street Senior Center
To learn more about how you can contribute financially to 30th Street Senior Center:
On Lok, inc.
1333 Bush Street
San Francisco, CA 94109